The inaugural CRC TiME Forum brings our partners together from communities, researchers, industry and government in a collegiate and collaborative environment to listen, inform and get creative with driving innovation for positive mine closures.
Our theme for the Forum is Creating Connections. The complexities of mine closure are interdisciplinary and multi-stakeholder. To work together to drive transformational change, we need to build trust and develop cross-stakeholder relationships. The CRC TiME Forum will provide a safe space to create these connections that form the essential building blocks for achieving our vision of building enduring benefit for all Australians beyond mine closure.
The three day program will include plenary sessions, workshops, the Annual General Meeting and the opportunity to network with others from across CRC TiME’s partners.
Registration is inclusive of GST. Please note registration is open for CRC TiME Partners only. Your registration may be cancelled if you do not meet this criteria. If you are unsure, please contact the CRC Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Government, Research and Industry – $195
Community, Student and Indigenous Organisations – $125
The program brings together leading national and global keynote presentations, will share findings from CRC TiME’s 22 Foundation Projects and will deliver a series of workshops to frame the next stage of innovation. Sessions include:
- Regional Economic Development
- Enabling Post Mine Transitions: Regional Closure Planning and Re-Purposing Mining Assets
- Regional Hub Story Sharing
- Risk, Valuation & Decisions
- The role of mine closure intangibles in ESG implementation and
achieving net benefits
- Understanding values in post-mining economies
- Data Integration and Platforms
- Cumulative regional impact assessment
- Innovation through demonstration and trial sites
- Operational Solutions
- Implementing technology for positive impact
- Innovating supply chains
For media enquiries, please contact CRC Communications Manager, Jane Stacey at email@example.com